Reseller & Online Agreement - Online Retail Addendum
ONLINE RETAIL ADDENDUM
This Online Retail Addendum to the Authorized Reseller Agreement (this “Addendum”) describes the terms under which Pacific Market International, LLC (“PMI”) is willing to sell Stanley® brand products (“Products”) for online resale by the undersigned reseller (“Reseller”).
General Requirements And Conditions For Online Retailers
- Reseller will comply with all federal, state, and local regulations for its type of business, including provision of order acknowledgments, backorder notices, and delivery notices as required.
- Online sales of products will be made only through a website owned or operated by Reseller. PMI views each website as a separate Reseller location. Reseller understands that it must receive approval from PMI for each and every website location on which the Reseller intends to offer Products. Reseller will list all website locations at the bottom of this Addendum. Any new website location requests made after this Addendum must be submitted to PMI at StanleyResellerApproval@pmi-worldwide.com.
- Reseller understands that because of the technical nature of the Products, the website design must display each Product’s features and benefits to assist consumers with purchase decisions. The design should allow consumers to match the Product’s technical applications and features to their specific needs.
- If a Product is dropped from Reseller’s assortment or will be unavailable for more than 30 days, Reseller may not display the Product on Reseller’s website(s).
Systems, Policies And Services
Reseller will have effective systems, policies, and services in place to ensure that the needs of the consumer and of PMI are being met. Specifically, Reseller will have the ability to provide the following services:
- Assist consumers with product warranty issues, either with appropriate information relative to filing a freight claim, or providing assistance in the repair or replacement of the warranted product.
- Instantly confirm online orders with an order number and information on order delivery.
- Provide consumers with numerous ways to contact Reseller for follow‐up on an order, including e‐mail, toll free calls, fax, or letters.
- Provide a dedicated Internet support team to respond to consumer inquiries within 24 hours.
- Provide “shop by brand” and brand logo features on Reseller’s website(s).
- Ensure PCI compliance and adhere to industry-standard e-commerce security and fraud protection for all approved commerce-enabled websites.
- Ensure industry-standard e-commerce security and fraud protection measures are in place, and that those protections measures comply with applicable, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Orders And Sales
- Reseller will only offer Products for sale on its site(s) for which a preseason order has been placed and where the item is regularly inventoried by retailer. Any exceptions must be approved by PMI in writing. Send request to StanleyResellerApproval@pmi-worldwide.com.
- Close-out items must be kept segregated from in‐line, full price items and clearly identified as “DISCONTINUED”.